Pumpkin and Chai; the divine duo that couldn’t be more perfect for fall! You will fall in love with how the warming spices in our Chai tea bags pair with nutty notes of pumpkin and cinnamon. It’s cozy in a cup!
What’s In Chai Tea Bags?
Our organic chai is a modern twist on the classic, combining organic black tea with sweet and savory spices like cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. We love the way all the spices shine through, making for the perfect cozy cup. The tea bags are filled with Organic Chinese Keemun Tea, Indian Assam Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Ginger Root and Pepper.
- Frothing the milk in this recipe takes this drink to the next level! Right before you pour the latte from the saucepan into your mug, use a handheld whisk to froth the drink until it’s foamy. This makes the milk extra rich and velvety. If you don’t have a handheld whisk, you can try frothing with an immersion blender.
- If you like an extra punch of cinnamon, throw in an extra cinnamon stick to steep.
- To make this recipe dairy free, opt for plant based milk and coconut whip.
- If you like your lattes on the sweeter side, add about 1 tbsp extra sweetened condensed milk.
- 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups milk
- 2 FGO Chai Tea Bags
- 1 FGO Cinnamon Stick
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- FGO Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- In a small bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- To a small saucepan over medium heat, add milk, chai, cinnamon stick, and pumpkin mixture; stir to combine. Simmer on low for five minutes, Stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; add vanilla extract. Discard tea bags and cinnamon stick; froth mixture until it about doubles in volume and is foamy.
- Pour latte into large mug. Top with whipped cream and dust with cinnamon. Get cozy and enjoy!