A rooibos and Chai tea fusion is paired with sweet apple cider, fragrant cinnamon, and a shot of bourbon for a delicious, warming cocktail that’s perfect to curl up with in the colder months.
What Are Rooibos Chai Tea Bags?
Our richly-flavored rooibos chai tea combines the treasured tea traditions of two enchanting countries - South Africa and India. The sweet silkiness of rooibos pairs perfectly with the zesty warmth of chai spices layered on top.
- Roll the rim of your cocktail glass in raw sugar or brown sugar
- The apple cider acts as a natural sweetener, but if you like your drinks on the sweeter side, feel free to add extra sugar or honey.
- Substitute bourbon for whiskey or a spiced rum
Rooibos Chai Cider Cocktail:
Makes one cocktail
Ingredients:- 1 cup water
- ½ cup apple cider
- 2 Rooibos Chai Tea Bags
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 ½ ounces bourbon
1. In a small saucepan on the stove, add water, apple cider, tea bags, and cinnamon stick. Bring to a simmer; steep for 5-8 minutes.
2. Remove tea bags and cinnamon stick; pour tea into heat-proof cocktail glass or mug. Add shot of bourbon; stir to combine.
3. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon stick, sip, and enjoy!