Hibiscus Tea Bags
Hibiscus tea is an herbal tea known as much for its lovely pink hue as its sweet and slightly tart flavor. The visually stunning elixir makes an ideal, guilt-free beverage to replace more sugary sips. FGO sells bags containing 20 or 100 tea bags filled with certified organic, 100% raw hibiscus flowers from Egypt.
- HIBISCUS TEA BAGS - Tea bags filled with premium hibiscus from Egypt.
- ORGANIC HIBISCUS TEA - The tea is filled into tea bags and packed into foil-lined kraft bags in California
- ECO-CONSCIOUS TEA BAGS - Our premium tea bags are constructed of Abacá Hemp Fiber Paper. They are free of dyes, adhesive, glue and chlorine bleach. No staples, strings, bags or extra waste - just delicious tea!
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO - All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don't think you should pay for products that you don't love. If you aren't enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
The Fine print
||Steep tea for 5-7 minutes with 8oz of fresh boiling water.
||USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
||Store in a cool, dark place. Refrigeration not required.
Live healthy & feel good
FGO products are sourced from nutrient dense origins around the world. We are committed to delivering the highest quality, certified organic products at a fair price, to help you live healthy and feel good.