Pu'erh Tea K-Cup Pods
You'll know it after just one taste of our deep, layered and woodsy Pu'erh Tea - you're drinking time. What sets Pu'erh apart from its green and black tea relatives is an aging process that renders its bitter, smokey flavors into something smooth and slightly sweet. Our organic Pu'erh tea is delicious on its own or with a touch of sugar or honey to draw out its natural sweetness. This box contains recyclable pods carefully filled in the United States with certified organic Pu'erh tea from the Yunnan Province of China.
- PU'ERH TEA K-CUPS - Pods filled with premium pu'erh tea from the United States.
- ORGANIC PU'ERH TEA - The tea is filled into K-Cup pods in California.
- FGO - Our products are sourced from nutrient dense origins around the world. We are committed to delivering the highest quality, certified organic products at a fair price, to help you live healthy & feel good.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO - All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don't think you should pay for products that you don't love. If you aren't enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
The Fine print
||Load the single serve tea pod into your home brewer. Place your favorite mug below the beverage outlet. Choose a size depending on the preferred strength and brew!
||USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
||Store in a cool, dark place. Refrigeration not required.
Live healthy & feel good
FGO products are sourced from nutrient dense origins around the world. We are committed to delivering the highest quality, certified organic products at a fair price, to help you live healthy and feel good.