Camu Camu Powder
A fruit so nice they named it twice! The berries of Camu Camu, a small shrub that grows along the banks of the mighty Amazon river, are native to Brazil and Peru. Our berries are minimally processed at low temperatures to preserve freshness as well as their signature tart and tangy flavor. FGO sells certified organic, 100% raw Camu Camu powder from Brazil in 7oz and 3.5oz resealable bags.
- ORGANIC FREEZE-DRIED CAMU CAMU POWDER (MYRCIARIA DUBIA)
- IMPORTED FROM BRAZIL - This bag contains certified organic, 100% premium Camu Camu Powder from the Brazilian Amazon.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - Mix into smoothies, yogurts, desserts and other recipes.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO - All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don't think you should pay for products that you don't love. If you aren't enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
The Fine print
||Camu Camu Powder
||USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
||Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Live healthy & feel good
FGO products are sourced from nutrient dense origins around the world. We are committed to delivering the highest quality, certified organic products at a fair price, to help you live healthy and feel good.