Nettle Leaf - Cut & Sifted
Nettle, or stinging nettle, plants are found throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and North America. Being one of the first plants to appear in springtime, nettle leaves are commonly used to make green, earthy tasting teas, tonics, and seasonings. Historically, nettle has been used for anti-inflammatory purposes. Our 4oz and 16oz resealable bags contain certified organic, 100% raw nettle leaf from Bulgaria.
- ORGANIC NETTLE LEAF (URTICA DIOICA)
- IMPORTED FROM BULGARIA - This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw cut and sifted nettle leaf from Bulgaria
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - Being one of the first plants to appear in springtime, nettle leaves are commonly used to make green, earthy tasting teas, tonics, and seasonings.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO - All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don't think you should pay for products that you don't love. If you aren't enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
The Fine print
||Cut & Sifted
||USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
||Store in a cool, dark place. Refrigeration not required.
Live healthy & feel good
FGO products are sourced from nutrient dense origins around the world. We are committed to delivering the highest quality, certified organic products at a fair price, to help you live healthy and feel good.