Pu'erh Tea Bags
You’ll know it after just one taste of our deep, layered and woodsy Pu’erh Tea - you’re drinking time. What sets Pu’erh apart from its green and black tea relatives is an aging process that renders its bitter, smokey flavors into something smooth and slightly sweet. Our organic Pu’erh tea is delicious on its own or with a touch of sugar or honey to draw out its natural sweetness. FGO sells bags of 20 or 100 tea bags carefully filled in the United States with certified organic, Pu’erh tea from the Yunnan Province of China.
- PU'ERH TEA BAGS - Tea bags filled with premium pu'erh tea.
- ORGANIC PU'ERH TEA - The tea is blended, filled into tea bags and packed into foil-lined kraft bags in California
- ECO-CONSCIOUS TEA BAGS - Our premium tea bags are constructed of Abacá Hemp Fiber Paper. They are free of dyes, adhesive, glue and chlorine bleach. No staples, strings, bags or extra waste - just delicious tea!
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO - All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don't think you should pay for products that you don't love. If you aren't enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that!
The Fine print
||Steep tea for 3-4 minutes with 8oz lightly boiling water.
||USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Certified
||Store in a cool, dark place. Refrigeration not required.
Live healthy & feel good
FGO products are sourced from nutrient dense origins around the world. We are committed to delivering the highest quality, certified organic products at a fair price, to help you live healthy and feel good.